Request access from profile
During the create request process, users have the option to request access by choosing profiles. Profiles are pre-selected collections of entitlements which are specific to a particular job function (e.g., HR assistant).
- Select My Info, and then select the Access Request tab under the profile avatar. Select Create request for myself.
- Select Select rights from profile.
- Enter the name of the access profile in the Search Filter text field to filter the listing of profiles. Select the access profile from the list and select Submit.
- Enter the duration of time that you would like to request for each entitlement by selecting the corresponding pencil icon from the right-hand column:
- Time unit. From the drop-down list, select the interval of time. The options are hours, days, months and years.
- Count. Enter the number of time units requested for the entitlement.
- From date. Select the starting date for the entitlement to take effect from the calendar field.
Select the corresponding save icon from the right-hand column to save the duration of time requested for the entitlement. Enter a reason for requesting the entitlements in the text field labeled Reason for request. Select Next.
- If the information in the preview screen is correct, select Submit. Otherwise, select Previous to make changes.