Out of office assistant
When a user is out of the office, they may need to delegate request approval responsibilities to another member of their team during their absence. The out of office assistant provides this functionality.
- Select My Info, and then select My Information.
- Select the plus sign to the right of the Out of office assistant label.
- Enter the name of the user who will receive requests on your behalf during your absence from the drop-down list labeled Out of office assistant.
- From the calendar field labeled Start Date, select the date your absence from the office begins. Requests that you would normally receive will begin to be routed to the designated out of office assistant starting on this date.
- From the calendar field labeled End Date, select the date your absence ends. You will resume receiving requests for approval on this date.
- Select Save.
If the out of office period begins on the current date, you will be prompted by a dialog box providing the option to select current requests you have not taken action on from the multi-select list to delegate to the out of office assistant. Leave the field blank if you wish to delegate all current requests to the out of office assistant. Select Save.