There are instances when multiple accounts that fit specific criteria need to have changes applied to them en masse. The section below describes how admins can leverage the bulk operations feature to make changes to multiple accounts simultaneously.
Enabling bulk operations in the webconsole menu
- Sign into the webconsole.
- From the top menu, select Access Control > Menus.
- Select Resource Name > IDM. Select the pencil icon in the right-hand column.
- Select Identity > User Admin. Select and hold (or right-click) User Bulk Operations. Select Edit.
- Select Is Visible, and then select Save.
- Select Save this Menu Tree.
Using bulk operations to apply changes to multiple user accounts
- From the top menu, select User Admin > User Bulk Operations.
- Enter the desired search criteria, and select Search. Choose the users you wish to perform bulk operations on, and select Choose Operations. Detailed information on using various criteria to search for users is documented in the section Advanced Search.
- Select Choose Object > object name. The object operations are described below:
- User. Activate, Deactivate, Delete, Enable, Disable, Reset Password, Send Email Notification
- Group. Add or delete groups.
- Role. Add or delete roles.
- Resource. Add or delete resources.
- Organization. Add or delete organizations.
Select Choose Operation > operation, and select Add operation.
4. Select Delete Selected to remove the selected operation(s) from the list of queued bulk operations, or select Start Provisioning to begin applying bulk operations.